Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ok So here is my new blog!

It was suggested to be to make a food blog of all the stuff I make. So this is my attempt at sharing my food with all of you . First i'll tell you a little about myself, I'm 21 Recently graduated from the C.I.A Greystone, Now I am back in Wasington With a brand new KitchenAid Pro 550 , Meat grinder, Smoker, and Quite a bit of free time. this blog Will consist of a lot of food, Hopefully Recipes if I keep track of the ingredients and quite a few pictures maybe some videos. just hang in there with me I'm new to this whole food blogging thing so the pictures of food will be pretty amateur til I find a good light, plate combo for taking the pictures. My first post will be What I had for dinner tonight, Fresh Pasta and Homemade Sauce! I'll probably post some old pictures soon of stuff I made for my senior Project. and perhaps some other things I have in mind. I've got a big ole book of Bread I plan on experimenting with, May be getting an Ice cream maker for my KitchenAid so there may be some pretty awesome things in store for me and my family and anybody else who want's to taste what I have to offer. I am tagging things for difficulty/prep time/ cook time/ and Cost, sometimes there are many recipes to make one meal. those estimate are overall time the cost system is like 1-20 =$ 20-40is $$ 50+ = $$$ i'll also add a serving numbers as well! or amounts made etc..

Stay Tuned for The first food Post!

-Thanks for stopping by my little Nook of the Internet

-Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment